What information we collect and how we use it
Information we collect — When you browse our www.vincentsurgicalarts.com, for example, and do not interact with the site for any online service or product from the VSA, you browse anonymously. Information that identifies you personally–such as your name, address, phone number and email address–is not collected as you browse.
When you create an account to become a registered user on our sites, or choose to interact with us in other ways, such as subscribing to VSA publications, purchasing an VSA product, applying for VSA membership, participating in online surveys, submitting questions or comments or requesting information or materials, we will collect certain personal information from you. The type will vary but may include name, address, phone number, birth date, billing and delivery information, email address, credit card information and other demographic information. We do not collect Social Security numbers via any VSA website. The product or service that you seek will determine the personal information collected.
How we use personal information — Once collected, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Register you for programs and services you have requested
- Process, fulfill and follow up on your orders or membership application
- Provide access to journal content
- Answer your emails or on-line requests
- Send information you request
- Send and process surveys and VSA quizzes
- Ensure the VSA sites are relevant to your needs
- Deliver VSA services such as newsletters, meetings or events
- Recommend content that suits you
- Alert you when fresh content is posted or released
- Notify you about new products/services, special offers, upgrades and other related information from VSA.