State-of-the-Art Manufacturing Process
XEOMIN® is made through a unique precision manufacturing process that isolates the therapeutic component of the molecule and removes the “accessory proteins” that don’t play an active role in treatment. XEOMIN® is a highly purified neurotoxin.
How Does XEOMIN® Work?
Frown lines form when facial expressions are made as the muscle under the skin contracts. Over time, as your skin ages, these repeated expressions cause lasting frown lines. Neurotoxins, such as XEOMIN®, are prescription medications that block the release of chemicals that cause these muscle contractions. So frown lines are softened.
Executive Summary Xeomin vs Botox vs Dysport
- The main difference between Xeomin and Botox or Dysport, is that Xeomin contains just one ingredient: botulinum toxin A.
- Xeomin is a “naked injectable,” meaning that it does not contain any additives. A benefit of a pure-form injectable is that the human body is less likely to become resistant to it.
- Xeomin is the only one of the three (Xeomin, Botox and Dysport) that does not need to be refrigerated before use.
- The cost of Xeomin is anticipated to be roughly the same as for Botox.
- Patients average 20 units of Xeomin per visit, vs. 20 units of Botox and 50 units of Dysport.
- Xeomin might have the slowest “onset” of action of the 3 (Dysport onset in 24 hours, Botox onset in 72 hours, and Xeomin onset in 4 days.)
- Xeomin may be “mildly more convenient” than Botox or Dysport, as the “product’s lack of complex proteins will help prevent antibody formation, or resistance to neuromuscular treatment with botulinum type A toxin, in patients being treated for neuromuscular conditions.”
For a complete overview on Xeomin: Instructions for Preparation, Dosage and Administration, visit http://iapam.com/xeomin-incobotulinumtoxina
1. Register online to receive your $100 Xperience™ program savings card (call our office if you need help, at (972) 620-3223).
2. A card will ship within 5-10 business days.
3. Once you receive your card, select Vincent Surgical Arts as your provider
4. When you arrive in the office on your treatment day, bring the card and remind the office you will be using a Xperience program savings card for $100 off your treatment.
5. At the end of your treatment, receive an activation PIN. Call the 800 number on the back of the card and enter the activation PIN to load the $100 on your card.
You can also come get your treatment done sooner and we will send you home with the activation code to activate when you get the card and you can use the Visa anywhere!